Connecting people to Christ and His community (Matthew 28:19-20)
To Love God and Love People (Matthew 22:37-40)
- GRACE–Receiving God’s gift of salvation through Christ
- GROWTH–Learning and applying Biblical principles to life
- GROUPS–Experiencing community with other believers
- GIFTS–Serving God by sharing your giftedness with others
- GENEROSITY–Honoring God by supporting the church, community & world
- GATHER-Investing in others and inviting them to Cornerstone
We believe that these values represent the heart of who we are and who we want to become. When we experience growth in all these areas, we become more like Christ and a spiritual transformation becomes evident in our lives.
Our mission at Cornerstone is to Connect People to Christ and His Community. And so you might ask, how do we accomplish that? Well, here at Cornerstone we call it Worship +2.
Attend Worship on a regular basis. By attending every week you’ll hear relevant messages that communicate how God’s truth can be applied to your everyday life. PLUS…
- Get in a Group! We believe that life was never meant to be a solo venture and we want you to find a group that fits for you… a LIFEgroup, class, or Bible study are great places to start. It is in groups that relationships form, growth happens, and people begin to value and care for one another on a deeper level.
- Serve Others! By serving others in our church and community, we are able to show God’s love to others in tangible ways. We want to be a church that changes the world with the gifts God has given us.
- Triune God
- Person of Jesus
- Person of the Holy Spirit
- People are created in the image of God
- All people are sinners
- Salvation through Jesus
- Jesus is the head of the church
- Bible is God’s inspired Word
- Jesus will return and there will be a final judgment
- The Ordinances of Baptism and Communion
Cornerstone Church is a member of Converge North Central
and Converge Worldwide